The Suspicious Cop The Suspicious Cop

Not very realistic.

I talk my way out of tickets all the time by hitting on cops.

ZitS the Saviour - act1 ZitS the Saviour - act1

FINALLY you produce a half decent game!

As you may know, I'm not a big fan of your games, finding them all cliche' top down shooters that you hail as the greatest groundbreaking technology since PONG and 3 dimensional television. I also criticize your beating to death of the top-down genre, with a good 90% of your games being top-down.

With The Savior, you've at least tried something new. Let's start with what I liked.

I liked the stat upgrading, and the backstory, or as you refer to it - RPG elements. That's debatable but I see where you're going with it and it needs work, but it's good for the time being. I also like the transition from close-up indoors and farther away when outside.

Now what can be worked on - TRY SOMETHING THAT ISN'T TOP-DOWN! It can really show your graphic and programming skills, staring at tops of heads gets boring after...well...really fast.

The walking animations are rather awkward, with the character looking like he's lurching to the bathroom with a nice turd coming out of his crack.

The voice acting was rather poor - not unbearable, but it gets annoying having to sit through the dialog then being able to click and reveal the whole text dialog. The one continuous loop of music also took away from enjoyability too.

Rebuild Rebuild

Shockingly Amazing.

Very few games on newgrounds these days give me karpal tunnel and eyestrain. This game did, for a good 4 hours. That's all I have to say. Hope to see a sequel.

Zombie Splatter Zombie Splatter

A decent timewaster, but still cliche

Clever and inventive, Zombie Splatter had it's moments. A humorous storyline, bosses, nods to oldschool games, nice voiceovers, soundtrack, etc. But the top-down genre is extremely overdone and bloated now, as well as the whole update system. Another setback was two bugs I have noticed so far. While maneuvering around, my character would continue moving in said direction even after I had released the key. This stopped when I went to upgrade, but still a bug nonetheless. Also, it seems the fram is a little off? I don't know much about that, but it could probably be fixed. Good game!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Beautifully Ingenious, Tops The Last Stand

If I fail my Chemistry test tomorrow, it's because of this game.

The Last Stand games have always been my favorite zombie games on newgrounds since they came out. This game tops them. It's kept interesting with commentary, upgrades, and differnent modes. The emphasis on driving is kept perfect with the small addition on guns. Masterfully made, an excellent way of changing up the way zombie games are made.

Undead Highway Undead Highway

Great cutscenes, graphics, redundant levels.

Amazing top-down game. You changed up the pace of the cliche top-down genre with amazing animation, amazing weapons, different zombie animations, and a decent story. The only think I didn't like was that all the levels were the same. Game is amazing though and good nod towards Dead Frontier!

Darkbase Defence Reloaded Darkbase Defence Reloaded

Please try something new with your games.

You've run the top-down forumla completely out of juice. It's been obsolete for quite some time now, and all of your games just revolve around the idea of aliens, zombies, and a very angry playable character who is seemingly just doing this because you know, he can. You lightly reskin all of your submissions, and there is barely anything new with each of them. I give you points though because all the games flow smoothly and the camera work is attractive. But apart from that, you really need to try a new idea with your games.

Xplored responds:

Thanks for your 15 years old guy'a wise advises about professionally produce successful games.
BTW this IS a reloaded release of a just issued game as the title itself says :-)

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

A Nice Improvement over the first

A dazzling variety of missions and puzzles, along with some pretty sexy graphics and gun technology. What could be improved though is the speed at which stuff unlocks. I played for around 10 minutes and unlocked Tier 2 pistols all the way to tier 2 shotguns. Maybe space this out more to give more time in order to try weapons?

Zombies in the Shadow Zombies in the Shadow

All that for another cliche top down shooter.

Wow. How lame. As if we don't have enough top-down zombie shooters on NG as it is. 9.1 mb for poor quality even on this 'exaggerated' quality setting. You ever heard of the last stand? do it like that.

Xplored responds:

ehm...
1) Last stand is not top-down but side camera
2) Last stand graphic is very easy to reproduce, believe. On this game you see the models so small but they have been done in 3D full quality. Maybe in a new title we'll show them better (you may see them on the inizial "Click developer website" page)
Anyway,even if you didn't like it, com'on... a 2 is a bit forced!

MW2 Killstreaks MW2 Killstreaks

Very Nice.

Not of much practical use, but for what it is, it is very well organized and planned out.

andy70707 responds:

yeah I kinda just made it for somewhere to put all the images, and also as a quick reference, although most people already know what they all are. I was gonna do a propper MW2 guide with all the maps and guns and perks and stuff but I couldn't really be bothered. If I had better reviews on this I might have still made it, but its not exactly the most original idea ever, and oyu can get most of the info online anyway.